Rocket Chinese Review
- Huge community, a lot of games, for all ages, very speed learning.
- I recommend you to purchase CD version, but it's more expensive.
- Rocket Chinese belongs to Rocket Languages which is professional network that is helping thousands of people to learn languages.
Before going into knowing the positive and negatives aspects of the program, let’s find out what Rocket Chinese really is (and I will try to be really honest in this Rocket Chinese review). Rocket Chinese is a program developed by a company called Rocket Language Limited. A person named Lin Ping personally wrote this suite, it is nothing but a virtual session that helps you to learn Chinese, which is obviously the official language of China. If you’re reading this Rocket Chinese review by now, that means you have already realized the importance to learn the Chinese language.
What does it contain ? & Rocket Chinese Review
Now learning a new language is always exciting, depending on the mindset of that particular individual, but learning a language like Chinese is relatively hard. This is where Rocket Chinese comes to the rescue, it helps the people who are willing to learn the language in a cool and exciting way, most importantly on their own without another person’s help.
It is divided into modules which contain audio files. The total collection of modules has 31 tracks, after listening to the first few, you would be able to pick up a few words, mostly basic ones such as, ordering food, asking for directions and stuff like that.
The second segment has transcripts of the audio file that was present in the first module, now this helps the person to read along the audio file, while repeating or listening and watching the actual words. Each audio file in the module is approximately 25 minutes long, so that means the audio module will have 14 hours of content recorded in it.
14 hours may sound like a lifetime, but it really doesn’t fell that long, because the tracks are easy and fun to listen to, and time will definitely fly by, if you’re having fun.
Another interesting fact about Rocket Chinese is that, it has something called a MegaVocab, this is a vocabulary recognition tool, which flashes cards with their name in the audio format. Since human beings have a photographic memory, the name of the thing can be remembered if the picture is recognized. This is definitely an advantage when it comes to learning a new language.
Do you really need this?
After reading the Rocket Chinese review, you now know what it is and what it contains, now let’s get to part of consideration. Is this worth buying? This is a question that pops into everybody’s mind in one way or another. The answer to this question solely depends on the fact of, how badly you want to learn or do you have a Chinese friend who can teach you or if you have the time and money to attend tuitions to learn the language.
So let’s get to pros and cons part of the Rocket Chinese review.
The Pros – Rocket Chinese Review
- Since this is an online program, you can download the entire material to your computer. So now you don’t have to make time to attend classes.
- The total audio duration is exactly14 hours, so it covers everything, vocabulary, grammar, culture tips and spoken Chinese.
- There is also something called a sustenance section to help in the learning manner, which means you’re not left hanging.
- The most important and frankly the most ‘smile generating’ positive aspect is the, money back guarantee offer. So you no need to worry about the money invested in it.
The Cons – Rocket Chinese Review
- There is no one to guide you, many people have problems with studying on their own and would need a tutor to assist them.
- No one to question you, this can definitely lead to ignorance, even though the program is easy and fun, it requires a lot of dedication, discipline and willingness to learn.
The closing statement
This Rocket Chinese review has covered all the details, including the history, what it is, how it works, what are the advantages and what are the disadvantages of the program. Whatever the conclusion might be, each and every individual have their own set of thoughts and actions. So for people who think this is a fun way to learn, the answer would be a definite yes.
For the people who think this is a waste of time and money, the answer would also be yes, because they may need someone to time them up and make them learn, and honestly an online program couldn’t do that.
My Last Words In This Rocket Chinese Review
However you learn it, the Chinese language can be defined as one of the most widely spoken languages in the world today. 1 out of every 5 people on the planet speaks Chinese, so that means 1.2 billion human beings speak the dialect. Maybe it’s time that you learned too. Also I believe that this Rocket Chinese review helped you to make the right decision and also if you have any questions about this Rocket Chinese review, feel free to contact me anytime.